Plastic Surgery Philadelphia
Patients who undergo plastic surgery may look forward to gaining self confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling and functioning at their best. For those who wish to enhance their appearance, today’s cosmetic surgical procedures offer patients the opportunity to reshape physical features and improve their self-esteem.
Dr. Scott Brenman‘s goal is to provide comprehensive, purposeful plastic and cosmetic surgical services of the highest standard to all his patients. It is his ongoing commitment to provide an environment of comfort and safety, and to treat each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
Prior to your surgery, Dr. Scott Brenman will first consult with you to learn about your personal situation, and to discuss your objectives and concerns. He will advise you of the potential results of the procedure and provide you with additional information concerning the long-term results.
Special Areas of Interest
Incorporating the latest advances in:
- Facial plastic surgery including facelift and neck lift procedures, forehead lift and eyelid surgery
- Breast surgery including breast enlargement, breast lifting and contouring, breast reduction
- Body contouring, abdominoplasty, thigh lifts, arm lifts and liposuction
Including the latest innovations in:
- Breast Reconstruction
- Extremity Reconstruction
Dr. Scott Brenman and staff at the Pennsylvania Centre for Plastic Surgery are a team of highly skilled professionals, dedicated to offering you the finest quality surgical and personal care possible. We have found that plastic surgery patients often feel more positively about themselves after their operation, and we are here to help you set realistic goals and to enjoy the positive impact that plastic surgery can have on your life.
Everyone at our office is at your service.
- Fillers (Restylane / Juvederm / Radiasse / Sculptra)
- Permanent Makeup (Scar Concealment and Micropigmentation)
- Skin Care (Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Facials, Home Products)
- Skin Resurfacing (Non-Ablative Fractional Laser Rejuvenation, Intense Pulsed Light for Hyperpigmentation)
Pennsylvania Hospital Office
822 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Plymouth Meeting Office
531 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462